In order to provide a professional service, we need to gather and retain information about you.
This information will only be used in the creative process placing orders and for invoicing purposes and may be gathered by telephone, email and occasionally via our website.
The information we hold is:
Identity data – includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, job title and date.
Contact data – includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Usage Data includes information about how you use The Clarion Portfolio Limited’s Services or submit an enquiry or query through the website.
We will not share your information with anyone else, unless required for supplier deliveries or for legal process, without explaining why it is necessary and receiving your consent.
We will not knowingly collect any personal data from persons under the age of 16 and will immediately delete any such data subsequently determined.
We will keep your information for as long as you are a client or supplier and for a further 7 years for accounting records only.
We are committed to protecting your personal data and we have put in place technical, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and these are constantly updated.
GDPR give you the following rights:
- The right to be informed : To know how your information will be held and used.
- The right of access: To see our records of your personal information, so you know what is held and can verify it.
- The right to rectification : To tell us to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to erasure (also called the “right to be forgotten”): For you to request for us to erase any information we hold about you.
- The right to restrict processing of personal data: You have the right to request limits on how we use your personal information.
- The right to data portability: Under certain circumstances, you can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
- The right to object : To be able to tell us that you don’t want us to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office : To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details of your rights can be found at
If you wish to make a complaint to how The Clarion Portfolio Limited has stored, used or processed your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at www.ico.org.uk. However, Clarion would like the opportunity to deal with your concerns so please contact us in the first instance.
Some of our website pages utilise cookies and other tracking technologies. A cookie is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall personal data previously indicated by a website user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
Tracking technologies may record information such as internet domain and host names, internet protocol addresses, browser software and operating system types, clickstream patterns and dates and times that our website is accessed.
We may analyse information not containing personal data for trends and statistics.
To find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
The Clarion Portfolio Limited is committed to ensuring your information is secure and has in place reasonable safeguards and procedures to protect your personal data. Clarion cannot guarantee the security of any information
Any changes to this Policy will be posted here. Where changes are significant we may also email the new details and where required by law we will obtain your consent to these changes.